The Importance Of The Letter O When It Comes To Discussing Serious Political Issues In The House Of Commons On Venus In The Year 9064

Hello, my name's O. I'm known as a letter.

You may think it's exciting having your name plastered all over the place. It's not. I get tired of it, you know. It never bothers me much either way. I do hear the odd thing about myself, I have to admit. I try to cover my ears. Oh, what a life. Oh well, at least I'm immortal.

Do you see me often? Really? Oh. That is so very interesting. As I said, it doesn't bother me. Even when that rubbish seeps through the cotton wool in my ears about The Importance Of The Letter O (that's me, if you're interested - you're not of course, just making conversation) When It Comes To Discussing Serious Political Issues In he House Of Commons On Venus In The Year 9064.

Do you know what that means? No. Neither do I. It's a bit of a shame, really. If either of us did know we could let the other in on the secret. It could even be interesting. Probably not, but that's life for you. You have to take these risks.

Maybe we should have a guess at what it means. Would you like to do that? Don't bother about me. I don't suppose I'll find it interesting. But then, it surprises people, but I don't find all that much particularly interesting. Perhaps I should go to a psychiatrist and see about a new direction in life. I feel like I've got a hole right through the middle of me! I know - not a funny joke. I didn't really find it very funny myself. About as interesting as a brown doorhandle. Maybe it's to do with the delivery.

Anyway, where were we? Probably something very boring. Oh yes, we were going to guess about the meaning of The Importance Of The Letter O When It Comes To Discussing Serious Political Issues In The House Of Commons On Venus In The Year 9064 (we'll call it TIOTLOWICTDSPIITHOCOVITY9 for short, shall we?).

Well, despite the fact I do not have a very interesting imagination, I suppose I had better force myself to imagine that TIOTLOWICTDSPIITHOCOVITY9 has something to do with Venus, don't you agree? Really? How interesting. What a deduction.

Oh my goodness, I've been awake for half an hour! Too long. Good night. Very interesting meeting you. Oh, and thankyou for your help in working out what The Importance Of The Letter O When It Comes To Discussing Serious Political Issues In The House Of Commons On Venus In The Year 9064 (or TIOTLOWICTDSPIITHOCOVITY9 for short) means.


NOTE : As you may have gathered, I wrote this when I was...shall we say, rather young. So I can't really vouch for its quality or for it making any logical sense whatsoever! I originally published it in my own cheap and cheerful magazine 'Stareye'. For the sake of 'purity' I've stuck strictly to the original text.
    follow me on Twitter